Why we love Reflow Studio
There's Just two weeks to go to until ShAFF starts. today we're publishing our FESTIVAL programme - designed by Reflow Studio. download A COPY or pick up A GOOD-OLD FASHIONED PAPER COPY* when you arrive at the festival.
Here's a few words on why Matt and I love working with Reflow:
1. They are very good at what they do. They also designed our ShAFF and Cliffhanger websites and we reckon the ShAFF 2013 poster's the best we've ever had.
2. We've worked with them for years under their previous Hammer Web guise and they've not let us down yet.
3. They're local - based in Hathersage - and have possibly the best office view you've ever seen.
4. They're nerdy in the most delightful way. They know what they're talking about and are really passionate and if you're into coding, font, html or anything vaguely geeky like that they'll happily indulge you. Read the explanation of why they chose the name Reflow!
5. But if you're having a blonde moment (as I often do) they'll talk in layman's terms and are never patronising in their replies to my 'Am I being thick but...?' questions.
* On the subject of paper, Matt and I thought long and hard about the pros and cons of whether to print a paper version. We're really conscious of the environmental cost but talking to people we felt that we're not quite there yet in terms of enough people have access to computers and smart phones to go for a web-only or pdf download version. We'd love to know what you think.