Science of Cycling
14:00 SUNDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2014
TOP CYCLING EXPERTS ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Whether you're a sportive rider, aspiring racer, enthusiastic club rider or an absolute beginner enthused by this summer's Tour de Yorkshire, Hannah Reynolds, Fitness Editor at Cycling Weekly magazine and co-author of both France en Velo and Fitter, Faster, Further - Get Fit For Sportives and Road Riding, chairs this panel of four top experts who will be able to answer all of your bike related queries.
- Rob Hayles - Former professional cyclist,double world champion and triple Olympic medalist, BBC commentator and ambassador for British performance bicycle brand Beacon.
- Nigel Mitchell - Head of Nutrition at British Cycling and Team Sky.
- Phil Burt - Lead Physiotherapist at British Cycling and Team Sky's Consultant Physiotherapist. Phil is the author of Bike Fit: Optimise your bike position for high performance and injury avoidance.
- Andrew Gillott - One of the UK's top performance cycling coaches, Andrew's previous roles include head of British Cycling's Coaching and Education Team. He is now employed by the UK’s key sports agency to increase the knowledge and support around elite athletes in all major sports. He is also a technical expert for the UCI.
- Nikalas Cook - British Cycling members' Insight Zone Expert, cycling journalist Nik Cook is on a quest to crack the track - transforming himself from an ultra-running, endurance triathlete into a 3 1/2 minute Individual Pursuit World Champion.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE from BUXTON OPERA HOUSE OR PHONE 0845 127 2190 OR BUY IN PERSON FROM the OPERA HOUSE BOX OFFICE.
Or buy via Eventbrite where you can book multi-savers and family saver tickets. For bigger group discount enquiries, email email@example.com. If we sell out on Eventbrite, try the Opera House or buy on the day.
Like this? Book now for: